Tax Strategies and Planning to Maximize Your After-Tax Income and Achieve Your Financial Goals
As a business owner or executive, taxes can be a significant component of your overall financial picture. The first step to maximizing your after-tax income is creating an intelligent, comprehensive tax strategy.
Kreischer Miller’s Individual Tax Strategies group is comprised of tax specialists with significant multidisciplinary experience. Our knowledgeable professionals are well-versed in the ever-changing tax law environment and can alleviate the stress that comes with navigating complex tax planning and compliance matters.
We are a tenacious advocate and tax partner. Whatever your tax question or need, we’re here to provide the most effective and practical tax strategies to achieve it.
Our goal is to partner with you to provide customized solutions that work in concert with your broader financial goals, always with a view toward reducing your overall tax burden. Whether you’re looking to craft an estate plan, build your retirement savings, navigate your executive compensation in the most tax-efficient manner, or pursue other tax planning goals, our team of experts can put you on the path to success.
Contact us to discuss your tax planning needs and learn how Kreischer Miller can help.
Tax Services for Individuals
- Income tax planning and preparation (i.e., federal and state returns)
- Investment income tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Charitable giving tax planning
- Estate, gift, and trust tax planning and return preparation
- Planning for alternative minimum tax
- Federal, state, and local tax audit representation
- Required U.S. reporting information for foreign transactions