Areas of Specialization
Kate has a wide range of experience providing tax and advisory services to privately held businesses and their owners. Kate serves the industries of construction, distribution, and manufacturing working with owners and key personnel to assist with various matters including tax planning, tax compliance, cost segregation studies, research and development tax credits, business growth and succession. Kate is member of Kreischer Miller’s Construction and Distribution Industry Groups, and assists in developing professional training for in-house presentations on topics relating to both industries.
Kate joined Kreischer Miller in 2009 upon graduation from college.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Chestnut Hill College – Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Construction Financial Management Association – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- M.T. – Taxation, Villanova University
- B.S. – Accounting, Chestnut Hill College