Kathryn J. Stewart, CPA, MT
Director, Tax Strategies
Areas of Specialization
Kate is a Director in Kreischer Miller's Tax Strategies group. Kate has experience providing tax and business advisory services. She enjoys working with business owners and key personnel to assist with various tax matters including tax planning, tax compliance, cost segregation studies, research and development tax credits, business growth, and succession planning.
Kate works with an extensive range of industries, including construction, real estate, distribution, and manufacturing. As an active member of Kreischer Miller’s Construction Industry Group, Kate assists clients throughout the year with maximizing their tax savings and planning for future needs. She also develops internal and external professional training along with up-to-date tax alerts related to the construction industry.
Kate serves as a career counselor to Kreischer Miller team members to help them navigate their career paths and develop their skills. Kate is also involved in the firm’s recruitment and retainment efforts.
Kate joined Kreischer Miller in 2009 upon graduation from college.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Chestnut Hill College – Alumni Association Board of Directors, former member
- Construction Financial Management Association – Member
- National Association of Women in Construction – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- M.T. – Taxation, Villanova University
- B.S. – Accounting, Chestnut Hill College