Our Team of Experts Can Help You Buy or Sell Your Business With Confidence
In today’s rapidly changing environment, many businesses seek mergers and acquisitions to augment their organic growth. While these transactions provide extraordinary opportunities to increase shareholder value, they also present significant potential risks. In fact, numerous studies indicate that as many as 90 percent of deals fail to achieve pre-merger expectations.
To mitigate the risk of a failed transaction and maximize the probability of success, it is critical to ensure that your deal team includes professionals with significant advisory expertise.
Kreischer Miller’s M&A and transaction advisory professionals have billions of dollars of deal experience and have assisted in a wide range of buy-side and sell-side transactions across numerous industries. We assist clients through every phase of their merger & acquisition activities, including strategy development, transaction preparation, due diligence, and post-merger integration.
Our team includes professionals who have played a leadership role in M&A efforts while serving as executives in industry, which provides us with a unique understanding of your needs. With over 45 years of experience, you can be assured that we understand your market and can address your M&A needs for the long-term.
Planning to buy or sell a business? Contact us to share your company’s plans and learn more about how we support private company M&A activity.
Transaction Advisory Services
- M&A strategy development
- Pre-transaction planning
- Assessments of alternatives
- Indications of value
- Sell-side and buy-side financial due diligence, including quality of earnings
- Development of complex financial models incorporating critical assumptions (transaction structure, pricing, financing, synergies, etc.)
- Coordination with other deal team members such as management, attorneys, and bankers
- Tax planning
- Working capital assessments
- Evaluation of target personnel and processes to assist in identifying potential post-merger obstacles
- Recruitment of interim or permanent management team members to address skill gaps
- Post-transaction support, including working capital measurements, purchase price accounting, and open balance sheet determinations