Areas of Specialization
Rich has a wide range of experience providing business advisory, audit, accounting, and tax services to a variety of businesses, including family-owned and privately-held companies. He also has assisted clients with various business advisory services including acquisition due diligence, operational audits and reviews, and bank refinancing. As the Media Industry Group Leader, Rich works with a large number of newspaper and media companies as well as newspaper trade association groups. He also serves as audit director in several other industries, including manufacturing and distribution.
Rich joined Kreischer Miller in 1991. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, he worked at another accounting firm for four years, specializing in the audits and tax preparation of privately-held businesses.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Bucks County Children’s Museum – Member of the Board of Directors
- Central Bucks Rotary – Member
- Pennsylvania Newspaper Association – Affiliate Member
- New Jersey Press Association – Affiliate Member
- Association of Merger and Acquisition Advisors – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- B.B.A. – Accounting, Temple University