Tax Strategies and Planning to Maximize Your Company's After-Tax Income
Taxes can be a significant component of your company’s overall financial picture, and the first step to maximizing your after-tax income is an intelligent, comprehensive tax strategy.
Kreischer Miller’s Tax Strategies group is comprised of tax specialists with significant international accounting firm and Fortune 500 company experience. Our knowledgeable professionals will work with you to provide sophisticated, yet practical, solutions to your tax concerns, with a view toward managing and minimizing your overall tax burden.
We are a tenacious advocate and tax partner, providing the highest-level advice to a broad range of clients, from emerging, small businesses to large, multinational public companies.
Whatever your tax question or need, we’re here to provide the most effective and practical tax strategies to achieve it.
Contact us to discuss your tax planning needs and learn how Kreischer Miller can help.
Business Tax Services
- Traditional tax preparation compliance services for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and not-for-profit organizations
- Multi-state operations and structuring
- Audit and tax controversy representation for federal, state, and local authorities
- Sales and use tax planning, compliance, and audits
- Nexus studies and planning
- Fringe benefits and retirement plan planning and consulting
- Cost segregation studies
- Tax credits and incentives
- International tax consulting, compliance services, and U.S. tax incentives for exporters
- Research & Development credit planning
- Business valuations
- Business structure and entity planning
- Mergers and acquisitions, with an emphasis on planning for tax-efficient transaction results
- Tax efficient succession planning and family exit strategies