Areas of Specialization
Allison has over 25 years of experience serving middle market and small businesses in the professional services, financial, manufacturing and distribution industries. She specializes in providing tax planning, business advisory, and compliance services to large corporations, multi-state companies, partnerships, family offices, trusts, and high-net-worth individuals.
Prior to joining Kreischer Miller, Allison worked for 18 years for KPMG in the tax department of the Philadelphia office. As Director of Tax Compliance Services for the Philadelphia Business Unit, her responsibilities included the initial establishment of the model compliance center to implement and develop new training processes. She also arranged training for the Pennsylvania Business Unit, served as an instructor for national training, and managed staffing projects for 100 professionals. While at KPMG she also served as a senior tax manager in the personal financial planning group. Allison was also previously involved in organizing a start-up multi-family business office and headed its tax department.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Master of Tax — Villanova University School of Law
- B.S. – Accountancy, Seton Hall University