Allison J. Shoemaker, CPA
Director, Tax Strategies
Areas of Specialization
Allison is a Director in Kreischer Miller's Tax Strategies group. Allison provides domestic and international tax planning and compliance services to companies in a number of industries including financial, manufacturing, distribution, media, and professional services. She also has significant experience with high-net-worth individuals, investment companies, and pass-through entities. Allison has assisted companies with business transactions including tax filings, examinations, planning, mergers, and acquisitions.
As a member of the firm’s Investment Industry Group, Allison assists in the development and instruction of both in-house professional trainings and external trainings.
Allison joined Kreischer Miller in 2004. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Allison was a Director of Tax Compliance Services at KPMG, where she implemented and assisted in developing a new training process. As a Tax Director, Allison was involved in organizing a start-up multi-family business office. Prior to this, her work included financial, manufacturing, distribution, and personal financial planning.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Master of Tax — Villanova University School of Law
- B.S. – Accountancy, Seton Hall University