Areas of Specialization
Katrina provides a variety of tax services including tax compliance, tax planning, and tax research for corporations, multi-state companies, partnerships, trusts, and high-net-worth individuals. Katrina has a diversified range of experience providing tax services to a variety of companies in the distribution, construction, manufacturing, and service industries. As a member of Kreischer Miller’s Manufacturing Industry Group, she assists in the development and instruction of in-house professional training on topics relating to the manufacturing industry. She is actively involved with the firm’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Group. She works with several companies who are ESOP owned and has experience with the unique tax attributes and reporting for ESOP-owned companies and ESOP plans.
Katrina joined Kreischer Miller in 2010 upon graduation from college.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member, Former Co-chair “Women of the PICPA” Committee (Greater Philadelphia Chapter) (May 2015 to April 2019)
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- M.T. – Villanova University School of Law
- B.S. – Accounting, West Chester University
- 2017 Young Leader Award recipient, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants