Richard J. Nelson, CPA
Director, Tax Strategies
Areas of Specialization
Rich is a Director in Kreischer Miller's Tax Strategies group. He has extensive experience providing domestic and international tax strategies, planning and services to a variety of middle market companies and entrepreneurial businesses in a number of industries including manufacturing, distribution, real estate, financial, and professional services. He also has significant experience and expertise with high-net-worth individuals, investment companies and pass-through entities and has been involved in federal, state, and local tax audits, settlements, and appeals.
Prior to joining Kreischer Miller, Rich held several positions including leading a tax group and working in the tax departments of regional, national, and international firms. He also spent time in industry as an entrepreneur.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Southern New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Voorhees Township Public School District – Board Member and President
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- J.D. – Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- B.S. - Accounting, Fairleigh Dickinson University