Areas of Specialization
Larry is a trusted advisor for a broad range of clients including mid-market and private companies. He has extensive experience with a wide range of complex tax matters relating to his clients’ businesses. He has advised on many transactions and provided both tax due diligence and tax structuring advice. Larry is also a member of the firm’s ESOP Group.
Larry joined Kreischer Miller in 2012 after a very successful 38 year career at KPMG and 27 years as a tax partner. Larry served as an instructor of KPMG tax courses for managers and partners, including courses on S corporations. He is also a past member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Technical Resource Panel on S Corporations.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Town of Dewey Beach, DE – Audit Committee Chair and former member of Budget and Finance Committee
- Cove Homeowners Association – Past President and Treasurer
- Sanford School Board of Trustees – Former member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Master of Accountancy – Virginia Tech
- M.A. – Economics, University of Delaware
- B.A. – Mathematics, University of Delaware