Andrew R. Berger, CPA
Director, Tax Strategies
Areas of Specialization
Andrew is a Director in Kreischer Miller's Tax Strategies group. Andrew provides a variety of practical tax strategies & services including tax compliance, tax planning and tax research for corporations, multi-state companies, partnerships, trusts and high-net-worth individuals. Andrew has a diversified range of experience providing tax services to a variety of real estate, distribution, manufacturing and professional services industries. He also is actively involved with the firm’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Group.
Andrew joined Kreischer Miller in 2013 upon graduation from college.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- The ESOP Association – Member
- National Center for Employee Ownership – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- B.S. – Accounting– West Chester University