Jeffrey W. Clark, CPA, MST
Director, Tax Strategies, Small Business Advisory
Areas of Specialization
Jeff is a Director in Kreischer Miller's Tax Strategies group. Jeff has over 35 years of experience with multi-state companies in various industries including manufacturing, distribution, real estate, and professional services. As a member of the Entrepreneurial Services Group, he specializes in providing advisory, tax planning, and compliance services to middle market companies and entrepreneurial businesses. He has also assisted companies with the complex tax implications of business transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and transition planning.
Jeff has served as an instructor for the firm’s in-house professional training, covering various tax related topics.
Jeff joined Kreischer Miller in 2011. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Jeff worked for six years as the controller for a residential homebuilder in Chester County, PA. Throughout his career, he has acquired a broad range of knowledge working for national and regional public accounting firms.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry – Board Member
- Fiorenza’s Food For Friends – Former Member of the Board of Directors
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Master of Taxation — Widener University
- B.S. – Accounting, Rutgers University
- AICPA Certificate in Estate Planning