Center for Private Company Excellence Webinar: Financing an M&A Transaction
Financing an acquisition involves a considerable amount of capital, and in many cases, a buyer will need to finance the transaction using third party financial resources. With the increasing interest rate environment, it remains important to understand, prepare and properly communication with third party lenders in order to effectively obtain outside capital.
We hosted an informative webinar which included a panel discussion of financial advisors who provided their valuable perspective, based on their experiences, with helping businesses secure third party financing in connection with acquisitions.
Agenda items included:
- An overview of the options available to finance an acquisition
- Gain an understanding of a lender’s perspective in connection with an M&A deal
- How and when to communicate with third-party lenders
- The type of information needed by lenders to evaluate a transaction
- Brian J. Sharkey, Director-in-Charge, Business Advisory, Kreischer Miller
- Chad Leyden, Market President, Truist
- William Maeglin, Vice President/Senior Commercial Relationship Manager, Fulton Bank
- David Reed, Managing Director/M&A Advisor, Janney Montgomery Scott LLC