Areas of Specialization
Brian is experienced in business valuations, transition planning, due diligence, and merger and acquisition activities. He helps his clients by actively working with them to solve issues, provide recommendations, and offer opportunities for success. Brian’s experience includes working with a variety of privately-held and family-owned businesses such as manufacturers, distributors, professional service companies, and internet-based organizations.
In addition, Brian has a wide range of experience providing audit, review, and tax services to closely-held corporations. He also serves as a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Industry group as well as in the ESOP specialty area.
Brian joined Kreischer Miller in 2000. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, he worked in industry where he was able to obtain an understanding of business and accounting issues from the private sector’s point of view.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Risk Management Association of Philadelphia – Board member and past Chapter President
- Risk Management Association of East Central PA – Board member and Education Chair
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts – Member
- National Center for Employee Ownership – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- B.S. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University