HORSHAM, PA, February 1, 2023 —Kreischer Miller, a leading independent accounting, tax, and business advisory firm serving the Greater Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas, today announced that it has earned the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award.
Top Workplaces USA celebrates organizations with 150 or more employees that have built outstanding cultures. Over 42,000 organizations were invited to participate in the Top Workplaces USA survey. Winners were chosen based solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement survey issued by Energage, LLC.
As part of its Top Workplaces USA recognition, Kreischer Miller also earned 11 “Culture Badges.” Culture Badges, which span 15 culture driver categories, are awarded to companies whose survey results place them in the top 25 percent of organizations that participated in the Top Workplaces program in the past 12 months. Special recognition is given to companies that place in the top 5 percent of participating organizations for any culture driver.
Kreischer Miller earned Culture Badges in the follow categories:
- Trusted Leader – Employees have confidence in Kreischer Miller’s leader.
- Strong Values – Employees believe that Kreischer Miller operates by strong values.
- Meaningful Work – Employees’ jobs make them feel like they are part of something meaningful.
- Leaders In-The-Know – Employees believe senior managers know what is really happening at Kreischer Miller.
- Work Life Balance – Employees have the flexibility they need to balance their work and personal life.
- Company Direction – Employees believe Kreischer Miller is going in the right direction.
Additionally, Kreischer Miller earned Culture Badges in the following categories, and ranked in the top 5 percent of participating organizations:
- Open Minded – Employees believe that Kreischer Miller encourages different points of view.
- Clued-In Employees – Employees feel well-informed about important decisions at Kreischer Miller.
- Innovation – Employees believe new ideas are encouraged at Kreischer Miller.
- Employee Appreciation – Employees feel genuinely appreciated at Kreischer Miller.
- Cross-Team Cooperation – Employees believe there is good inter-departmental cooperation at Kreischer Miller.
“All of us at Kreischer Miller are incredibly proud to have once again been named to the Top Workplaces USA list,” said Chris Meshginpoosh, Kreischer Miller’s Managing Director. “Our entire team works hard to make sure we provide an environment where our team members learn, develop strong relationships with their peers and clients, and have the time to accomplish both professional and personal goals. We are always happy to learn that the investments we make in them are meaningful and valued.”
Kreischer Miller was also previously named a Top Workplace for 2022 in the Philadelphia region by The Philadelphia Inquirer, ranking as the #3 company in the mid-size employer category. It marked the fifth time the firm had been named a Top Workplace by The Philadelphia Inquirer.
The complete Top Workplaces USA list was published by Energage on February 1, 2023 and can be viewed at www.topworkplaces.com.
Contact: Melanie L. Vivian, Marketing Director
(215) 441-4600, ext. 146
About Kreischer Miller
Kreischer Miller is a leading independent accounting, tax, and advisory firm, serving the Greater Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas. The firm is built to respond to the unique needs of growth-oriented private companies, helping them smoothly transition through growth phases, business cycles, and ownership changes. Kreischer Miller offers a wide range of services, including Audit & Accounting, Tax Strategies, Business Advisory, Human Capital Resources, and Technology Solutions across an array of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, construction, real estate, not-for-profits, media, government contracting, professional services, family-owned businesses, and investment firms. The firm provides insight and creative services to organizations that need to be able to quickly adapt and respond to changing market opportunities and challenges. Learn more.