Areas of Specialization
Chris is Kreischer Miller’s Managing Director. In this role, Chris is responsible for Kreischer Miller’s strategic plan and direction, identifying opportunities for growth, ensuring the quality of services provided to clients, and fostering a collaborative environment where team members can learn and grow.
Chris has almost 30 years of experience providing business advisory, audit, and accounting services to privately-held companies in several industries, including professional services, technology, manufacturing, distribution, real estate, and life sciences. He helps owners and executives improve value and enhance performance by assisting with strategic planning, pricing strategies, profit improvement, compensation plan design, organic growth strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and exit planning.
Chris joined Kreischer Miller in 2003. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Chris served as the Chief Financial Officer of Liquent, Inc., the world’s largest provider of regulatory publishing software and services for the life sciences industry, where he played a key role in strategic planning, business restructuring, and the company’s ultimate sale to a strategic buyer.
Chris also previously served as the Vice President of Finance of Luminant Worldwide Corporation, a $140 million information technology services and staffing company, where he played a leadership role from the company’s formation through its $130 million initial public offering. He also directed due diligence in connection with the acquisition of nine businesses worth more than $350 million.
Additionally, Chris served as Controller at Miller-Klutznick-Davis-Gray, a closely-held, multi-billion dollar real estate investment company whose holdings included Pebble Beach, Aspen Skiing Company, the Beverly Hills Hotel, and other commercial real estate holdings in Chicago, Denver, Boston, and Los Angeles.
In addition to his executive roles in industry, Chris formerly served as a board member, compensation committee member, and audit committee chair of Encorium Group, Inc., an international clinical research outsourcing company with operations in the United States and Europe.
Finally, Chris served as a Senior Manager at KPMG in Philadelphia, where he provided accounting, audit, and advisory services for a diversified client base of closely-held and public companies.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member and serves on the Philadelphia Chapter’s Audit & Accounting Committee
- Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT) – Member
- Risk Management Association of Philadelphia – Board member and past President
- National Association of Corporate Directors – Member
- Association of Merger and Acquisition Advisors – Member
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- 2007 “40 Under 40” Honoree, Philadelphia Business Journal
- B.S. – Accounting, West Chester University of Pennsylvania