Robust, flexible outsourced accounting services and tax solutions for your growing business
Businesses often find it challenging to recruit and retain accounting department staff with the necessary skills to effectively process transactions, provide safeguards over assets, deliver readily available financial information, and offer feedback on matters impacting the business. Beyond the management headaches this entails, business owners also can become frustrated by a lack of automation and quick access to vital financial information.
The question becomes, is it worth investing your valuable time to build and manage an accounting department or would it be more effective to outsource your accounting function to a company that excels in providing these types of services?
Outsourced accounting services are becoming increasingly prevalent because they offer the following benefits:
- Cost savings for accounting services
- Eliminate the time and cost of hiring accounting department staff
- Reduce the risk of employee turnover
- Consistent quality and oversight over financial reports
- Reallocate your time to work on your business, as opposed to in your business
- Leverage technology to automate manual tasks
- Consistency in accounting and financial best practices and operating policies
View or download our outsourced accounting services >
OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING SERVICES CASE STUDIES
Click here to view our OAS client testimonials.
Our technology stack is comprised of the following:
- QuickBooks Online – The preeminent accounting platform used to capture transactions and produce standard financial reports
- Bill.com – An automated platform for processing, approving, and paying vendor invoices with a few clicks rather than shuffling paper and cutting checks
- Dext Prepare – Receipt capture software to harbor data required to support credit card purchases and employee expense reimbursement
- Karbon – Workflow software and communication tool that enables client activities to be monitored and standardized, ensuring all parties are on the same page without email overload
- LastPass – A secure password management system that requires dual authentication
KREISCHER MILLER’S PROCESS FOR OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING SERVICES
More details about our OAS process >
Read two case studies on how a global clinical research consulting firm and an E-commerce retailer have benefitted from outsourced accounting services from Kreischer Miller.