Robust, flexible accounting and tax solutions for your growing business
Your company is growing and evolving, which is a positive thing. But as your business grows, so do your resource needs. Having an accurate and complete picture of your company’s financial situation can mean the difference between a profitable company and an unprofitable one. But for growing businesses, it may not be feasible or cost effective to have a full-time controller on staff.
Kreischer Miller’s Outsourced Accounting Services can help. Whether you want to add support to your existing team or completely outsource your accounting and finance functions, our experienced professionals can address your needs, freeing up your time to focus on your core business. Your account will be staffed by experienced CPAs managed by – and backed by the resources of – a nearly 200 employee public accounting firm. And if you have an existing bookkeeper, we can work with them to provide additional support and resources.
Outsourcing your accounting function to Kreischer Miller offers several other benefits:
- Less time spent hiring, training, and recruiting accounting and finance staff means more time to run your business.
- Beyond the day-to-day accounting functions, we’ll provide you with timely and accurate management information and financial reporting you can use to make informed decisions about your company’s investments and strategy.
- A fixed monthly fee offers a predictable cost structure without the overhead of hiring full-time staff in house.
- Cloud-based software means you can access your data whenever and wherever you need it.
- As a full-service accounting, tax, and advisory firm, we provide access to a wide array of services that you can tap as your business grows and evolves.
- Set up and maintenance on the latest cloud-based accounting technology
- Maintain chart of accounts and general ledger, including accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain depreciation schedule
- Prepare year-end 1099s
- Assist with developing and implementing a budget
- Assist with financial statement preparation
- Help ensure compliance with new accounting pronouncements such as lease accounting and revenue recognition standards
- Assist with audit preparation
- Prepare federal, state, and local income tax returns
- Tax planning and incentives
- Evaluate your corporate structure for tax optimization
- Conduct nexus consultation
- Review your business and personal tax impact in light of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act legislation
Executive support services:
- Monthly reporting package which includes an executive summary, balance sheet, income statement, budget, and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking
- Complimentary initial review of current IT environment and infrastructure, including a cyber security health assessment
- Participation in board meetings
Below are additional advisory services Kreischer Miller offers to privately-held and family-owned businesses that we would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you.