Areas of Specialization
Rob provides customized accounting and business advisory services to privately-held businesses operating primarily in the distribution industry. He partners with businesses, owners, and management teams in analysis of key performance indicators, product benefit analysis, waste reduction, issue ranking, and effectively implementing strategic change.
As the Distribution Industry Group leader, Rob leads a team that is focused on providing proactive insight into the challenges and opportunities experienced by the distribution industry.
Rob has earned the Accredited MindShop Facilitator (AMSF) designation, which is a global certification to provide strategic and implementation support in areas of business process improvement, problem solving, leadership development, and sales performance.
Rob joined Kreischer Miller upon graduation from college. He has spent the majority of his career in Kreischer Miller’s Audit & Accounting group, focusing on providing accounting, attestation, and business advisory services. He also has experience providing tax compliance and planning techniques for family-owned businesses.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Villanova School of Business – Member of the Accounting
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Leaders Circle – 2009 Member
- Philadelphia Middle Market Networking Group – Member of the Advisory Board and the Steering Committee
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Accredited MindShop Facilitator
- B.S. – Business Administration and Accounting, York College of Pennsylvania