Robert S. Olszewski, CPA, AMSF
Director, Outsourced Accounting & Finance Services
Areas of Specialization
Rob co-leads Kreischer Miller’s Outsourced Accounting & Finance Services practice, which provides robust, flexible accounting and tax services for small to mid-size privately-held businesses. This rapidly-growing service offering relieves businesses of the burden of recruiting and retaining accounting department staff with the necessary skills to effectively process transactions, provide safeguards over assets, deliver readily available financial information, and offer feedback on matters impacting the business.
By outsourcing their finance and accounting function to Kreischer Miller, clients can:
- Recognize cost savings for accounting services
- Eliminate the time and cost of hiring accounting department staff
- Reduce the risk of employee turnover
- Benefit from consistent quality and oversight over financial reports
- Reallocate time to more strategic business matters
While Rob oversees traditional financial statement and tax compliance engagements, his passion lies in building collaborative relationships and providing specialized accounting and business facilitation services to his clients as well as the numerous client advisory boards of which he is a member.
Rob has earned the Accredited Mindshop Facilitator (AMSF) designation – a global certification that enables him to offer customized support tools, advice, business solutions, and best practices that foster continual business improvement. He utilizes his facilitation skillsets to assist organizations with analyses of key performance indicators, product portfolios, and time and process waste reduction. He also specializes in bringing teams together to identify significant issues and implement one-page accountability plans that drive successful, tangible business results.
Rob joined Kreischer Miller upon graduation from York College of Pennsylvania. Before assuming leadership of the firm’s Outsourced Finance & Accounting Services practice, he spent much of his career in Kreischer Miller’s Audit & Accounting group. Rob also has experience providing tax compliance and planning techniques for family-owned businesses.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Conshohocken Ambucs – Member
- Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) Philadelphia – Member
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Leaders Circle – Member
- Pennsylvania and American Institutes of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- The 1912 Club – Member
- Villanova School of Business – Member of the Accounting Advisory Board
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree | Business Administration and Accounting, York College of Pennsylvania
- Accredited MindShop Facilitator
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant