Areas of Specialization
Rob provides customized accounting and business advisory services to privately-held businesses operating primarily in the distribution industry. He partners with business owners and management teams in analysis of key performance indicators, product benefit analysis, waste reduction, and effectively implementing strategic change.
As the Distribution Industry Group leader, Rob leads a specialized accounting & advisory team that focuses on providing proactive insight into the challenges and opportunities experienced by the distribution industry.
In addition, Rob is the leader of Kreischer Miller’s Outsourced Accounting Services, a practice that provides outsourced accounting, tax, and advisory services to small and mid-sized businesses for which it may not be feasible or cost-effective to have a full-time controller or accounting department.
Rob has earned the Accredited MindShop Facilitator (AMSF) designation, which is a global certification to provide strategic and implementation support. Specific areas of concentration for the AMSF designation include:
- Change success
- Business intuition
- Problem solving skills
- Sales process and performance
Rob joined Kreischer Miller upon graduation from York College of Pennsylvania, where he was a member of the Spartans baseball team. He has spent the majority of his career in Kreischer Miller’s Audit & Accounting group. He also has experience providing tax compliance and planning techniques for family-owned businesses.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Villanova School of Business – Member of the Accounting
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Leaders Circle – Member
- Philadelphia Middle Market Networking Group – Member of the Advisory Board and the Steering Committee
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Accredited MindShop Facilitator
- B.S. – Business Administration and Accounting, York College of Pennsylvania