Vinita E. Weir, CPA, FCA
Manager, Outsourced Accounting & Finance Services
Areas of Specialization
Vinita is a Manager in Kreischer Miller's Outsourced Accounting & Finance Services group. Vinita has a wide range of experience providing traditional audit and accounting services to a variety of businesses, including the food industry, manufacturing and professional service organizations. Vinita also specializes in audits of employee benefit plans for her clients, including 401(k) and pension plans.
Vinita is also a member of Kreischer Miller’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council, whose mission is to foster a workplace culture of belonging and create awareness so the firm is welcoming and inclusive of all cultures and backgrounds.
Vinita joined Kreischer Miller in 2018. Vinita has worked in the accounting profession for over 25 years both in the USA and internationally, including 10 years with a Big 4 firm. During her career to date, in addition to traditional audit services, Vinita’s business advisory services have included assisting start-up businesses establish their accounting functions, as well as providing guidance on the implementation and monitoring of internal controls. She has also worked in the private sector within a range of industries through her provision of outsourced accounting services.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland – Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Global Accounting Alliance) – Member
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Chartered Accountant – Ireland and United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Banking and Finance – University of Ulster, Northern Ireland
- The Wharton School: Executive Presence and Influence, Persuasive Leadership Development Certificate
- 2022 PICPA Women to Watch award recipient
- 2023 PICPA CFO and Controllers conference presenter (Leverage Your Team: How to Delegate and Elevate)