HORSHAM, PA, February 12, 2019 — Kreischer Miller, a leading independent accounting, tax, and business advisory firm serving the Greater Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas, today announced the launch of new work-life integration programs for its employees. The initiative is designed to help meet the evolving needs of team members, assisting them in balancing their work and life goals in a healthy and productive manner.
Work-life integration programs – available to all employees – include:
- Core Hours: Under the Core Hours program, client-facing employees have the opportunity to customize their working hours to accommodate personal commitments.
- Parental Leave: The parental leave policy provides time for parents to bond with their new child (whether by birth or adoption). Mothers receive eight weeks of leave at full pay; fathers receive two weeks of leave at full pay. In addition, mothers who would like to gradually return to a full-time schedule after maternity leave can take advantage of a full-time salary for a part-time schedule during the first 30-days of transition back to full-time employment.
- Alternative Work Arrangements: Beyond the Core Hours program, the firm offers a number of ways for employees to design their schedules to meet work and personal commitments, including part-time, flex-time, or full-time adjusted schedules.
- Counseling and Mentoring: Employees are matched with counselors and mentors who can provide guidance that is personalized to their career goals and individual circumstances.
- Personalized Growth Paths: The firm works with each team member to develop a personalized growth path that aligns their talents, skills, and career plans to the firm’s needs.
“Studies have shown that when employees are happy, they provide better client service,” said Christopher F. Meshginpoosh, Managing Director of Kreischer Miller. “We believe that these programs will help our team members accomplish both their career and personal goals, which will help us in our long-term efforts to develop and retain professionals who seek to provide proactive, value-added advice to the clients we serve.”
Learn more about Kreischer Miller’s comprehensive benefits, including employee work-life integration programs.
Melanie L. Vivian
About Kreischer Miller
Kreischer Miller is a leading independent accounting, tax, and advisory firm serving the Greater Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas. The firm is built to respond to the unique needs of growth-oriented private companies, helping them smoothly transition through growth phases, business cycles, and ownership changes. Kreischer Miller offers a wide range of services, including Audit & Accounting, Tax Strategies, Business Advisory, Human Capital Resources, and Technology Solutions across an array of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, construction, real estate, not-for-profits, media, government contracting, professional services, family-owned businesses, and investment firms. The firm provides insight and creative services to organizations that need to be able to quickly adapt and respond to changing market opportunities and challenges. To learn more, call us at 215.441.4600 or contact us.