On Sunday, December 27, President Trump signed into law a new $900 billion round of coronavirus-related relief to help business and individuals struggling with the ongoing effects of the pandemic. The legislation includes $284 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which will reopen after closing in August.
This informative, free webinar provides a high level overview of the PPP-related changes included in this new legislation, including details on:
- Eligibility requirements for companies planning to apply for a second PPP loan or that are applying for the first time
- The expansion of eligible expenses that can be paid for with PPP loan proceeds
- Changes to the process of selecting the covered period
- Tax deductibility of business expenses covered by forgiven PPP loans
- Brian J. Sharkey, Director-in-Charge, Business Advisory
- Mark A. Guillaume, Director, Audit & Accounting
- Thomas C. Yankanich, Director, Audit & Accounting
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.