Focusing on achieving IT’s promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, cyber security implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Thursday, May 19, 2022
11:00am – 12:00pm
This webinar discussed that recent IT advances have accelerated the transition to the cloud for ERP and related business management systems. Middle market organizations are advised to investigate Microsoft’s capabilities in cloud computing as its solutions offer a myriad of exciting opportunities to enhance and integrate key business capabilities.
We focused on exploring and developing how Microsoft cloud solutions can assist you in improving your accounting and finance related processes.
Agenda items included:
- An overview of cloud based ERP trends and offerings
- A case study discussion of Microsoft cloud for accounting department operational improvements
- A case study discussion of leveraging Microsoft cloud for enhanced financial decision making
- A practical methodology to assess how Microsoft can effectively meet your organization’s unique requirements
- Sassan S. Hejazi, Director-in-Charge, Technology Solutions
- J.T. Hardy, Manager, Technology Solutions
- Pamela Altier, Sr. Financial/ERP Consultant, Technology Solutions
- Matthew Miller, Sr. Financial/ERP Consultant, Technology Solutions
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.