Areas of Specialization
Sassan has worked with numerous organizations in the areas of planning for strategic IT initiatives, designing financial/ERP and business performance management solutions, and providing IT management, cyber, and information security advisory services. Sassan’s consulting focus ensures clients select, design, deploy, and manage IT-enabled business technology solutions that are most suitable to satisfy their strategic objectives.
Sassan has published a book on the effective use of IT by managers called Tech Savvy Manager. This book is intended to provide managers with simple and effective strategies they can put into action to harness the power of IT for competitive advantage.
Sassan joined Kreischer Miller in 2001. Prior to joining Kreischer Miller, he was a partner at KnowledgeWare Systems Group in Malvern, PA, where his responsibilities included working with mid-market clients to plan and implement accounting and ERP systems. He also worked as a systems engineer at Honeywell, where he provided engineering services for large commercial companies. Sassan has served on the faculties of Arcadia University and LaSalle University, designing and teaching courses in Information and Management Systems at both the undergraduate and MBA levels.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Chester County Economic Development Council (CCEDC) – Board member
- Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry (CCCBI) – Committee Member
- American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS) – Member
- Financial Executive International (FEI) – Member
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA) – Member
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D. – Management of Technology, Open University, Netherlands
- M.B.A. – MIS, LaSalle University
- M.I.E. – Industrial Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- B.S. – Mechanical Engineering, University of Delaware
- Microsoft, SAP, and NetSuite Certified Professional