Thursday, March 16, 2017
8:00am – 10:30am
Renaissance Allentown Hotel
12 North Seventh Street, Allentown, PA
Join us Thursday, March 16th for this educational session covering the new accounting standards and the potential impact on your organization’s financial statements.
Discussion topics will include:
- ASU No. 2016-14, Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities
- ASU No. 2016-02, Leases
- ASU No. 2015-03, Interest – Imputation of Interest: Simplifying the Presentation of Debt Issuance Costs
- ASU No. 2015-07, Fair Value Measurement: Disclosures for Investments in Certain Entities that Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV) per Share (or its Equivalent)
- ASC No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- ASU 2014-15, Presentation of Financial Statements -Going Concern: Disclosure of Uncertainties about an Entity’s Ability to Continue as a Going Concern
8:00am – 8:30am Registration and breakfast
8:30am – 10:30am Seminar
Attendees will receive 2 hours of CPE. Please share this invitation with your board and committee members, and others who may find these topics informative.
*We’ve recently begun reframing our reference to the Not-For-Profit industry as “For Purpose.” We’re hopeful the term will catch on, as we think it better reflects the mission-driven culture and focus of the organizations in this industry.