HORSHAM, PA, February 1, 2022 —Kreischer Miller, a leading independent accounting, tax, and business advisory firm serving the Greater Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas, today announced that it has earned the 2022 Top Workplaces USA award.
Top Workplaces USA celebrates organizations with 150 or more employees that have built outstanding cultures. Over 42,000 organizations were invited to participate in the Top Workplaces USA survey. Winners were chosen based solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement survey issued by Energage, LLC. Kreischer Miller placed 34th in the nation in the mid-sized employer category and was the top-ranked accounting and advisory firm in the category.
As part of its Top Workplaces USA recognition, Kreischer Miller also earned 12 “Culture Badges.” Culture Badges, which span 15 culture driver categories, are awarded to companies whose survey results place them in the top 25 percent of organizations that participated in the Top Workplaces program in the past 12 months. Special recognition is given to companies that place in the top 5 percent of participating organizations for any culture driver.
Kreischer Miller earned Culture Badges in the follow 12 categories, and was ranked in the top 5 percent of all companies in 9 of the 12:
- Clued-In Employees – Employees feel well-informed about important decisions at Kreischer Miller.
- Trusted Leader – Employees have confidence in Kreischer Miller’s leader.
- Strong Values – Employees believe that Kreischer Miller operates by strong values.
- Open Minded – Employees believe that Kreischer Miller encourages different points of view.
- Meaningful Work – Employees’ jobs make them feel like they are part of something meaningful.
- Employee Appreciation – Employees feel genuinely appreciated at Kreischer Miller.
- Cross-Team Cooperation – Employees believe there is good inter-departmental cooperation at Kreischer Miller.
- Company Direction – Employees believe Kreischer Miller is going in the right direction.
- Innovation – Employees believe new ideas are encouraged at Kreischer Miller.
- Work Life Balance – Employees have the flexibility they need to balance their work and personal life.
- Leaders In-The-Know – Employees believe senior managers know what is really happening at Kreischer Miller.
- Supportive Managers – Employees feel the managers at Kreischer Miller care about their concerns and help them learn, grow, and succeed.
“We are extraordinarily proud to have been named to the Top Workplaces USA list for 2022,” said Chris Meshginpoosh, Kreischer Miller’s managing director. “Our country remains in an environment where employees have strongly indicated that – more than ever – they are seeking flexibility, meaningful work, and a company that values their contributions. For employers, having a strong talent strategy and investing in the employee experience are essential to attracting and retaining employees who will be engaged, happy, and productive. It is gratifying to learn that our team members feel that we provide an environment that offers them the tools, support, and flexibility they need to thrive and grow, personally and professionally.”
Kreischer Miller was also previously named a Top Workplace for 2021 in the Philadelphia region by The Philadelphia Inquirer, ranking as the #1 company in the mid-size employer category. It marked the fourth time the firm had been named a Top Workplace by The Philadelphia Inquirer.
The Top Workplaces are determined solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measured 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization, including alignment, execution, and connection. Team members agreed strongly with statements such as “I feel well-informed about important decisions at Kreischer Miller,” “Kreischer Miller encourages different points of view,” and “I believe Kreischer Miller is going in the right direction.”
The complete Top Workplaces USA list was published by Energage on February 1, 2022 and can be viewed at www.topworkplaces.com.
About Kreischer Miller
Kreischer Miller is a leading independent accounting, tax, and advisory firm, serving the Greater Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley areas. The firm is built to respond to the unique needs of growth-oriented private companies, helping them smoothly transition through growth phases, business cycles, and ownership changes. Kreischer Miller offers a wide range of services, including Audit & Accounting, Tax Strategies, Business Advisory, Human Capital Resources, and Technology Solutions across an array of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, construction, real estate, not-for-profits, media, government contracting, professional services, family-owned businesses, and investment firms. The firm provides insight and creative services to organizations that need to be able to quickly adapt and respond to changing market opportunities and challenges. Learn more.