Digital Transformation Strategy Webinar: A Look at Robotic Process Automation
Focusing on achieving IT's promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, cyber security implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Friday, May 22 2020
11:00am - 11:45am
Given the current state of business operations amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations have accelerated their efforts to leverage new cloud-based technology tools. Doing so will allow them to devise more flexible and automated methods for handling key business processes.
Robotic Process Automation is a form of business process automation that has received a lot of recent press, and with good reason – it is particularly useful for organizations seeking to simplify their current operations while expanding capabilities and increasing quality.
This educational and informative webinar provides:
- An overview of Robotic Process Automation concepts and practices
- A case study of Microsoft Power Automate that demonstrates how to:
- Fix the bottleneck of requests in your workflows
- Stop requests from going to the wrong people
- Help create a consistent business process
- Track requests and deadlines so everyone is on the same page
- Centralize and manage information for a hybrid workforce from a single location
- Planning considerations for a successful implementation of Robotic Process Automation tools