The SBA just released the forgiveness calculations for the Paycheck Protection Program. Many small businesses took advantage of this program and many of the rules for forgiveness got clarified in this release. This on-demand webinar is designed to assist businesses in the completion of the application and provide insight into the application’s mechanics.
This webinar provides:
- A look at key aspects of the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and what information is needed to complete it
- Implications of using an 8 week vs. a 24 week covered period
- Illustrated examples of important calculations required for the Application
- Debt forgiveness implications for government contractors
- Answers to Frequently Asked Question
- David E. Shaffer, Director, Audit & Accounting and Government Contracting Industry Group Co-Leader
- Thomas C. Yankanich, Director, Audit & Accounting and Government Contracting Industry Group Co-Leader
Click here to view the slides from the presentation.
Watch the rebroadcast: