Join experts from Kreischer Miller, Connor Strong & Buckelew, and Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia for this webinar that provides vital help for businesses that are developing a return to work strategy for employees.
With our region slowly transitioning from the yellow to the green reopening phase, many companies are wrestling with how to resume operations in this “new normal,” with an eye toward balancing productivity with protecting workers’ health and safety.
This webinar addresses:
- Solutions and best practices for returning to work, as well as potential pitfalls to be aware of when reinstating employees
- A regulatory refresher, including the FFCRA, unemployment compensation, emergency paid sick leave, and expanded FMLA
- Mandatory and recommended safety measures
- How to bring employees back from layoffs and furloughs, and what to do about employees who refuse to return to work
- PPP implications for employees returning to work
- Brian J. Sharkey, Director, Kreischer Miler
- Michael J. Torchia, Managing Member, Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia
- Joseph M. DiBella, Managing Director, Health & Benefits Practice Leader, Connor Strong & Buckelew
Watch the rebroadcast:
We are also regularly updating our COVID-19 Resource Center, which you can access here. If you have any questions about these or any other matters, please do not hesitate to contact your Kreischer Miller professional or any member of our team.
Information contained in this alert should not be construed as the rendering of specific accounting, tax, or other advice. Material may become outdated and anyone using this should research and update to ensure accuracy. In no event will the publisher be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, or consequential, claimed to result from use of the material contained in this alert. Readers are encouraged to consult with their advisors before making any decisions.