Focusing on achieving IT’s promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, cyber security implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
11:00am – 11:45am
Cyber and information security readiness are key foundational business management practices in today’s increasingly digital focused economy. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, cyber security has become an even more urgent concern due to increased remote work and virtual client interactions. Companies and governmental entities have been reporting higher levels of threats. Therefore, it is more important than ever for management to have a formalized approach towards potential cyber and information risks.
This executive level briefing addresses:
- The importance of cyber and information security risk management for business success
- How risk management frameworks can be leveraged by management and IT to implement an effective cyber program
- The importance of establishing easy to understand and useful metrics to assist in planning and remediation efforts
- Steps that should be taken to maintain an increased level of long-term cyber readiness
- Sassan S. Hejazi, Director, Technology Solutions
- Donald G. Cook, Senior Information Security Consultant, Technology Solutions