Tuesday, April 24, 2018
7:30am – 10:00am
With the new corporate tax rate at 21 percent, many business owners have been asking whether they should convert to a C Corporation to take advantage of the lower rate. For some, the tax savings could be tremendous. But since every business is unique, it’s imperative to undergo a careful analysis of your individual facts and circumstances to determine whether you will benefit.
This seminar will provide an overview of what goes into the analysis and which businesses stand to benefit the most from a conversion.
Join us for this interactive and informative program that will cover:
- The differences between a C Corporation and a pass-through business under the new tax law
- Which businesses will benefit the most by converting to a C Corporation
- What goes into the decision-making process of a possible conversion
- How to model and quantify the tax savings
- Carlo R. Ferri, Director, Kreischer Miller