October 16, 2020
7:45am – 4:00pm
Join Kreischer Miller’s Carlo Ferri and Thomas Frascella for this upcoming virtual conference sponsored by PICPA. This conference will provide updates on accounting practices as well as management techniques that maximize profit and minimize financial risks in the construction industry.
Carlo will provide the federal tax update, and Tom will provide the state and local tax update. There will be additional speakers who will address a variety of agenda items.
Overview of conference agenda:
- The Return of the Economist
- Federal Tax Implications in the Wake of COVID-19
- Technology and Construction Accounting in 2020
- The Current Status of the PPP
- Working through the Valuation of a Privately Owned Construction Company
- Labor and Safety Issues in Pa. as a Result of COVID-19
- Navigating Sales and Use Tax in the Construction Industry