Center for Private Company Excellence Webinar: Maximizing Your Banking Relationship
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
8:30am - 9:30am
Having a good relationship with your banker can be extremely beneficial to your organization. By assessing your organization's financial readiness, your banker can serve as a key adviser and help you achieve your goals.
During this webinar, our panelists discussed ways to strengthen your relationship with your banker and highlighted relevant key items bankers are reviewing with their clients.
Agenda items included:
- Why and how to maximize your relationship with your banker
- Economic uncertainty
- The labor shortage
- Lessons learned from the pandemic
- Jonathan Hoke, Commercial Banking Team Leader, Fulton Bank
- Bob Long, Vice President, Relationship Manager, PNC Bank
- Evan Witmer, Vice President, Commercial Lending, Meridian Bank
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.