March 6, 2020
Carlo R. Ferri, Director, Tax Strategies and Construction Industry Group Co-Leader will discuss accounting and tax topics at Associated Building & Contractors' Eastern Pennsylvania chapter's upcoming Council Meeting.
Carlo will touch on:
- How business and personal income taxes may be impacted if the Democratic nominee wins this year's Presidential election
- Best practices for improving profits in a construction business
- Common approaches and challenges we see from contractors trying to implement a succession plan
- Why it is so important to analyze the contract WIP schedule, and in particular the gain/fade analysis on contracts
- Impact to date and potential challenges ahead for the new revenue recognition and lease accounting standards