Kreischer Miller Webinar | Succession Planning: Understanding & Developing the Next Generation
As Boomers continue to leave the workforce, it is critical for businesses to nail down their succession plans and understand the cross-section of generations that remain. The effects of the Great Resignation, which resulted in historically high levels of employee resignations and retirements at all levels and among all generations, are still being felt. It is more important than ever to understand your employees as individuals so your succession plan succeeds.
While some organizations see this phenomenon as a threat, forward-thinking companies are using it as an opportunity to think about the future of work, how they can keep their employees engaged and fulfilled, and ensure the legacy of their business for years to come.
During this session, attendees:
- Gained a deeper understanding of the generations that are currently in the workforce, including the newest working generation: Zoomers
- Discovered how they can use data to attract, retain, and develop different generations in their organization
- Learned how to effectively optimize their newest talent through their most experienced team members
- Learned about resources and steps they can take to set up the next generation of leaders for success
- Bobbi Kelly, Director-in-Charge, Talent Advisory