Bobbi D. Kelly, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director-in-Charge, Talent Advisory
Areas of Specialization
Bobbi is the Director-in-Charge of Kreischer Miller’s Talent Advisory practice, which helps companies align their business strategy with their people strategy. Utilizing the Talent Optimization framework, she works with client organizations to equip their business leaders with the tools and data they need to hire and retain top performers and create high performing teams. The result is an intentionally-designed people strategy that increases productivity, builds a winning culture, and creates the flexibility a company needs to adapt to change over time.
In her previous role at Kreischer Miller, Bobbi played a key role in the firm’s talent strategy and implemented this talent optimization framework for the firm’s leadership and team members. As a result, Kreischer Miller saved more than $1 million in employee turnover and engagement costs over the past four years. Kreischer Miller has also been named a Top Workplace by The Philadelphia Inquirer for multiple years, ranking number one in the mid-size employer category for 2019 and 2021.
Bobbi is also a member of Kreischer Miller’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council, whose mission is to foster a workplace culture of belonging and create awareness so the firm is welcoming and inclusive of all cultures and backgrounds.
Bobbi joined Kreischer Miller in 2014. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Bobbi was Human Resources Director at a mid-sized public accounting firm in Philadelphia, where her responsibilities included recruiting, retention, compliance, and benefits, as well as policy development and advising owners and employees on best practices.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Philadelphia Society of People and Strategy (PSPS) – Member, Programming Committee Member
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) – Member
- The POWER of Professional Women – Member
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – Member
- Greater Valley Forge Human Resource Association – Member
- Philadelphia Chapter of The Society for Human Resource Management – Member
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy Network – Founding Member and Former Committee Chair
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy Alumnae Association – Recording Secretary (2017 – 2019)
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Predictive Index (PI) Partner
- Certified Talent Optimization Consultant
- Society of Human Resource Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Josh Bersin Academy: Various coursework
- Philadelphia Business Journal 40 Under 40 – 2022 Honoree
- The Delaware Valley HR Person of the Year – 2017 Nominee
- Certificate in Human Resources, Villanova University
- B.S. – Communications, The University of Scranton