Cyber Security & Information Privacy Forum
Focusing on achieving IT's promise, these webinars discuss the latest trends in IT, cloud computing developments, cyber security implications, IT management challenges, and linking IT with business strategy.
Thursday, October 21, 2021
11:00am - 12:00pm
October is Cyber Security Awareness month! Recent IT advances and events have accelerated the transition to remote and hybrid work arrangements which have resulted in increased cyber related incidents and information privacy concerns. Consequently, there is a higher frequency of cyber related crimes. With limited internal resources and a variety of solutions on the market, it has become a challenge for middle market executives to handle their cyber security and information privacy related risks in order to reduce their chances of a cyber incident and be readily prepared if an event occurs.
Presentation | 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
This educational presentation provided:
- An overview of recent cyber and privacy related developments
- A review of steps you can take to reduce chances of a cyber incident
- A review of the steps you should and should not take if hacked
- An interactive exercise assessing your high level risks
Open Forum | 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sassan S. Hejazi, Director, Technology Solutions, Kreischer Miller
- Robert Rittich, CISSP, Affiliated Cyber Security Consultant
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.