July 16, 2014
7:30am to 10:00am
Kreischer Miller, Horsham
For many business owners, their business is what defines them. They have invested a significant portion of their lives in the business, and the thought of giving it up can be difficult. This seminar was intended to help business owners prepare for that transition.
Our panelists covered:
- The thought preparation that goes into considering transition
- Financial preparation needed prior to business transition
- Mentally preparing to give up the business
- What life is like after transitioning the business
- Richard Longacre, Former CEO, Farm and Home Oil Company
- Robert Masucci, Chairman, BBF Yale and Former CEO, Drexel Industries, Inc.
- J. Frederick Merz, Managing Partner, Twinbrook Management Company and Former CEO, Scott Specialty Gases
- William Schutt, Chairman, MATCOR, Inc.