July 23, 2013
7:30am to 10:30am
Kreischer Miller, Horsham
Business leaders often feel like they do not have enough time and resources to achieve their organizational goals. This seminar focused on tools and techniques that assisted in making more conscious choices about how to spend your time and allocate organizational resources in a more efficient and effective manner.
This interactive, engaging, and practical seminar addressed:
- The Pareto principle: Designing your day around strategy and value
- Issue ranking: Isolating the significant few from the trivial many
- Seven areas of waste: The key components of waste
- Creating an accountability plan: Where you are NOW, where you want to BE, and HOW you will get there
- Technology enablement: Using technology as a tool to achieve waste reduction goals
Participants will leave this seminar with an action plan that identifies a specific business issue and a strategy to enable change.
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Breakfast and networking
8:00 AM – 10:30 AM Seminar
Click here to view videos from the seminar: