January 19, 2021
3:00pm – 4:30pm
Join Kreischer Miller’s Mario Vicari for this upcoming webinar sponsored by Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) that will provide an overview of new Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) legislation and recently issued SBA guidance and its impact on construction contractors.
- Learn about changes to the current rules and newly-liberalized eligible costs
- Identify recent SBA guidance clarifying certain issues with the Loan Necessity Questionnaire
- Discuss eligibility for recently authorized initial and second draw PPP loans
- Recap the successful legislative change permitting tax deductibility of PPP eligible costs
- Revisit financial statement impact of PPP