This on-demand webinar provides a critical update on the Paycheck Protection Program’s loan forgiveness application.
On Wednesday, June 17, the SBA announced a revised PPP loan forgiveness application form and instructions which incorporated changes that resulted from the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act. The SBA also debuted a new “EZ” version of the forgiveness application which requires fewer calculations and less documentation. In its press release announcing these changes, the SBA noted that it aims to create a more efficient process and make it easier for borrowers to realize full forgiveness of their PPP loans.
This webinar provides:
- An overview of the forgiveness changes arising from the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act
- An overview of the latest forgiveness regulations and guidance from the SBA
- An overview of forgiveness application instructions
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Brian J. Sharkey, Director-in-Charge, Business Advisory, Kreischer Miller
- Mario O. Vicari, Director, Kreischer Miler
- Michael A. Donato, Senior Vice President & Team Leader, PA & South Jersey SBA Lending, Fulton Bank
Watch the rebroadcast:
We are also regularly updating our COVID-19 Resource Center, which you can access here. If you have any questions about these or any other matters, please do not hesitate to contact your Kreischer Miller professional or any member of our team.
Information contained in this alert should not be construed as the rendering of specific accounting, tax, or other advice. Material may become outdated and anyone using this should research and update to ensure accuracy. In no event will the publisher be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, or consequential, claimed to result from use of the material contained in this alert. Readers are encouraged to consult with their advisors before making any decisions.