The current environment has put a lot of strain on construction contractors. From delays resulting from job shutdowns to job cancellations and new safety procedures, contractors are facing numerous challenges and additional costs. Many are evaluating their cost structures and business models in order to survive, and a number have participated in government-sponsored programs to weather the crisis.
During times like these, the relationships with your banks and bonding companies are more important than ever.
This webinar covers:
- Best practices in managing your banking and surety relationships
- Impact and insight into the PPP loan program
- Crisis comparison: COVID-19 vs. the Great Recession
- Steps to keep your company’s financial strength
- Gary Rispoli, Director of Surety at Construction Risk Partners
- Paul Rambo, Senior Vice President at Tokio Marine HCC
- Richard B. Ellis III, Vice President M&T Bank
- Mark Guillaume, Director, Audit & Accounting and Construction Industry Group Co-Leader
Watch the rebroadcast: