Areas of Specialization
Tim has a wide range of experience providing accounting and business advisory services, income tax planning, and business management guidance to a variety of professional service firms. He also helps businesses assess the implications of ownership changes and advises on compensation and profit allocation matters. In addition, Tim serves as the audit director on a significant number of Kreischer Miller’s employee benefit plan engagements.
Tim joined Kreischer Miller in 1983. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Tim was a manager at Price Waterhouse (now PwC) in Philadelphia, where his experience included managing audit engagements for privately-held companies as well as SEC registrants. In addition, he spent several years in PwC’s tax department, where he managed a tax team before joining Kreischer Miller.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member and Council Representative, 2013-2015
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member and serves on the Personal Financial Planning Committee, the Investment Advisory Task Force, and as a Scholarship Foundation Trustee
- Center School – Treasurer and Member of the Board of Directors
- Rotary International – Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- B.A. – Economics, concentration accounting, Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA