Susan P. Stutzman, CPA
Retired, Former Director, Tax Strategies
Areas of Specialization
Sue retired from Kreischer Miller in December 2022. She provided a variety of tax strategies & services including tax planning, consulting, and compliance for corporations, partnerships, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals. She also directed the Employee Benefits Consulting Group, a division within the tax group - providing advice on plan design, reporting requirements, and other aspects of retirement plans, welfare plans, and other employee benefits. Sue has also spoken on various financial and tax-related topics for a number of groups.
Sue joined Kreischer Miller upon graduation from college. She worked in the firm’s Tax Strategies group for over 30 years, but began her career in the firm’s Audit & Accounting group, managing all aspects of accounting, auditing, tax planning, and compliance for a diverse client base.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Horsham Chamber of Commerce – Member, former member of the Board of Directors and the Finance Committee
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Certified Specialist in Retirement Planning – National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education
- B.S., Accounting – Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA
- 2022 Rotary Club of Horsham Community Service Award recipient