Areas of Specialization
Steve has a wide range of experience providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to businesses in a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, construction, commercial real estate, and professional service organizations. He helps companies analyze and understand their financial position, reviews their buy-sell agreements, and assists with business valuations, structure business transfer plans for family and non-family businesses, and merger and acquisition activities.
As the Entrepreneurial Services Group Leader, Steve works exclusively with privately-held companies, many of which are family-owned.
In addition, Steve is the leader of Kreischer Miller’s Outsourced Accounting Services, a practice that provides outsourced accounting, tax, and advisory services to small and mid-sized businesses for which it may not be feasible or cost-effective to have a full-time controller or accounting department.
Steve also serves as an instructor for Kreischer Miller’s in-house professional training seminars. And, he is also a specialist with Kreischer Miller’s Center for Private Company Excellence, for which he leads the Family Business Structure content hub.
Steve joined Kreischer Miller in 2004. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, he was a manager at a national accounting firm headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, where his responsibilities included supervising the audits and tax returns of closely-held private businesses and their owners.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts – Member
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce – Member and Co-Chair of Parenting and Family Committee
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and Maryland
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- B.B.A. – Accounting, James Madison University