Areas of Specialization
Steve is a Director with Kreischer Miller and served as the firm’s Managing Director from 2002-2017. During his tenure as Managing Director, Kreischer Miller grew into one of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the U.S. and was recognized as a Best of the Best Accounting Firm by INSIDE Public Accounting and a Top Workplace by Philly.com.
Steve has 40 years of diversified experience providing business advisory, accounting and auditing, and tax services to privately-held businesses across a variety of industries. He often consults on matters of governance, organizational issues, leadership, strategic planning, financing, and M&A matters–all skills he has honed serving in leadership roles for numerous business, professional, and community organizations.
Steve led the firm’s Audit & Accounting services group and served on the firm’s Executive Committee before his Managing Director role. Prior to joining Kreischer Miller, Steve was a member of the management group of Price Waterhouse in Philadelphia.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member; Former member of the Board of Directors; Governing Council
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Immediate past President; Member; Member of various committees and task forces
- Pennsylvania CPA Foundation—Board of Directors
- Wake Forest University Greater Philadelphia Alumni Organization – Past President
- Board member of a number of companies and civic and charitable organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- M.B.A. – Corporate Finance, University of Pittsburgh
- B.S. – Business Administration, Wake Forest University
- 2017 Legends Award recipient, LEA Global
- 2017 Edward Town Taws Community Service Award recipient, Cradle of Liberty Council, Boy Scouts of America
- 2018 Abington YMCA Hall of Fame