Areas of Specialization
Mike has a wide range of experience providing business advisory services, audit and accounting, and tax services to a variety of privately-held businesses across many industries, including manufacturing and distribution, construction, professional services and not-for-profit organizations. He also helps businesses improve performance and efficiencies by conducting operational reviews and analyses of business transactions, and has assisted his clients with acquisition, divestment and other transitional activities.
As the Manufacturing Industry group leader, Mike has worked with a large number of diverse manufacturing companies, including those in metal fabrication, machining and grinding, fiberglass and plastics, textiles, automotive equipment, and household/consumer products.
Mike joined Kreischer Miller in 1992. He previously worked at KPMG in Philadelphia, where he provided assurance services primarily for middle market companies.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Manufacturing CPAs – Past President, current member
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors – Member
- Exit Planning Institute – Member
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence – Member
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers – Member
- VNA Community Services, Inc. – Interim President, Board of Directors
- The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County – Vice Chair, Board of Directors
- MontcoWorks (Montgomery County Workforce Development Board) – Finance Committee Chair
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- Certified Manufacturing Professional (CMP)
- M.B.A. – DeSales University
- B.S. – Accounting – Penn State University