Areas of Specialization
Josh has a wide variety of experience within the investment industry, including providing traditional audit and attestation services to investment managers, broker-dealers, and closely-held funds. In addition, he performs operational due diligence throughout the United States and Europe to help investors in understanding the operational risk inherent in their investment managers’ operations.
Josh also specializes in the performance of firm-wide verifications and composite examinations for investment managers claiming compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS). In addition, Josh has assisted investment firms, seeking to make a claim of compliance with the GIPS Standards, in developing sound policies and procedures consistent with widely accepted practices related to the calculation and presentation of investment performance.
Josh joined Kreischer Miller in 2013 after graduating from Temple University.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants—Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- CIPM Association – Member
Education, Certifications, and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM)
- Rising Star Award recipient – Temple University Fox School of Business Accounting Achievement Awards 2022
- M.S. – Masters of Accountancy, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- B.S. – Accounting, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA