Jim Behan, CPA
Manager, Audit & Accounting
Areas of Specialization
Jim is a Manager in Kreischer Miller’s Audit & Accounting group. He provides audit and accounting services to a variety of privately-held businesses, including companies in the manufacturing, professional services, construction, and not-for-profit industries. He provides guidance to clients on technical matters, including revenue recognition and lease accounting, and assists in the preparation of complex financial statement reports.
Jim joined Kreischer Miller in 2024. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Jim ran the audit and attestation practice at a boutique firm in Horsham, PA, where his responsibilities included technical reviews of audit and attestation engagements, training, and implementation of new accounting standards. He also worked for a Big Four public accounting firm, where he oversaw audits for publicly traded and privately-held companies.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Certificate of Accountancy, Villanova University
- B.S. – Criminal Justice, West Chester University