Ashley Jiang, CPA, CIPM
Manager, Audit & Accounting, Investment Industry Group
Areas of Specialization
Ashley is a Manager in Kreischer Miller's Audit & Accounting group. Ashley has experience providing audit and attestation services to investment funds, asset managers, and broker-dealers. She serves clients who manage a wide range of asset classes including equity, traditional fixed income, private placements, private equity, and real estate with various investment structures including hedge funds, funds of funds, and master-feeders. In addition, she provides consulting services including fee recalculation services for traditional and alternative investments.
Ashley performs operational due diligence to assist investors in understanding the operational risk inherent in their investment managers' operations. She also performs custody examinations in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 206(4)-2. Ashley also specializes in performing verifications and composite examinations of investment firms claiming compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
Ashley is also a member of Kreischer Miller’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council, whose mission is to foster a workplace culture of belonging and create awareness so the firm is welcoming and inclusive of all cultures and backgrounds.
Ashley joined Kreischer Miller in 2015. Prior to working for Kreischer Miller, Ashley was a tax accountant at Rice CPA in Wyomissing, PA, where her responsibilities included filing federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, S and C corps, and NGOs, and assisting clients with QuickBooks. She also worked as a financial analyst at Virginia Global Asset Management, LLC in Norfolk, VA, where she provided both portfolio management and accounting services and market research and analysis.
Professional and Business Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- CFA Institute – Member
- Ascend Pan-Asia Leaders Greater Philadelphia Chapter – Member
- The POWER of Professional Women Philadelphia – Member
Education, Certifications, & Awards
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM)
- M.S. – Master of Accounting, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- B.S. – Bachelor of Management (Accounting), Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Wuhan, China
- B.S. – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Accounting Technologies), Curtin University, Perth, Australia