On-Demand Webinar: Update on the Paycheck Protection Program's Loan Forgiveness Application
Join experts from Kreischer Miller and Fulton Bank for this webinar that provides a critical update on the Paycheck Protection Program's loan forgiveness application.
The SBA released an application form and instructions for PPP loan forgiveness, which includes several measures to simplify compliance burdens and address some of the open questions regarding forgiveness.
This on-demand webinar provides:
- A review of the PPP loan forgiveness provisions
- Clarification on the options for calculating payroll costs
- Loan forgiveness reductions based on FTEs and salary/wage reductions
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Loan forgiveness application documentation
- Brian J. Sharkey, Director-in-Charge, Business Advisory, Kreischer Miller
- Mario O. Vicari, Director, Kreischer Miler
- Michael A. Donato, Senior Vice President & Team Leader, PA & South Jersey SBA Lending, Fulton Bank
Watch the rebroadcast:
We are also regularly updating our COVID-19 Resource Center, which you can access here. If you have any questions about these or any other matters, please do not hesitate to contact your Kreischer Miller professional or any member of our team.
Information contained in this alert should not be construed as the rendering of specific accounting, tax, or other advice. Material may become outdated and anyone using this should research and update to ensure accuracy. In no event will the publisher be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, or consequential, claimed to result from use of the material contained in this alert. Readers are encouraged to consult with their advisors before making any decisions.