Not-For-Profit Workshop: Internal Control Over Compliance for Single Audits - Meeting OMB's New Higher Standards
Tuesday, March 3
8:30am to 11:30am
This workshop addressed documentation of your organization's internal control over compliance for single audits as required by the NEW OMB Uniform Grant Guidance.
According to the new guidance, "an entity must establish and maintain effective internal control over federal awards." This requirement is effective for June 30, 2015 audits for all new awards and additional funding to existing awards.
- General overview of OMB single audits
- Which 14 compliance requirements apply
- Standard elements of the COSO Framework and how to apply them
- How to assess existing control
- An internal control template to assist you in your documentation
- Maxine Romano, Director, Audit & Accounting and Not-For-Profit Industry Group Leader
- Karen Prestegord, Manager, Audit & Accounting